By agreeing to access and use any part of this website and live chat functions:
(1) you should be extremely careful when disclosing any information in the live chat or any public forum, and you understand that NTU will not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for the use by others of such information so disclosed;
(2) you agree to the collection and use of personal data by NTU (participant’s name and e-mail address);
(3) you understand that this website and its live chat functions are not intended in any way serve as substitutes for any formal documentation, and are not intended to be legally binding;
(4) you agree that NTU may keep the transcripts of the discussion sessions for training purposes;
(5) you fully understand and agree that in the event of any discrepancies between the information received during the live chat discussions and NTU’s policies, the latter shall prevail. You should contact the relevant school/office directly for more information or clarification; and
(6) you understand that any content of this website and its live chat functions including textual transcripts or pictorial screen shots of the chat should not be copied and/or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without the prior consent in writing of NTU.